6.06.2008

Update on the puppies

It has been crazy these past few weeks so I havent had a chance to update pictures on the puppies. They are GROWING so big! They are 4 weeks old and SO DARN CUTE :) I am so lucky to have my friend Lindsey who also adores them b/c she was able to take care of them while we were gone last week. We gave them a bath on Tuesday once we got back home... and then had a photo shoot ha!

Meet the puppies...

Lily and I
Daisy soaking wet!
Lindsey getting her some love
Rose


Violet


Lily


Daisy


Daffodil


Eve


Eddie- the only man and the first one sold. He was named after my Poppa, who is Earl Edward, since they were born on his birthday :)


all clean and snuggling

If you or someone you know wants a new best friend please have them contact me. The puppies have their own blog http://ishamlabs.blogspot.com/ and there is more information there. We have 5 remaining and I will be putting them in the paper once we get back from vacation so you guys get first dibs :)



Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

They are so cute and sweet! I love the names after the flowers- how clever. The last pic with the bows is adorable!