6.29.2008

Sunday Sewing

I had a rather busy day sewing today. I recently found a new discount fabric store and found LOTS of goodies. Every fabric is $7.99 a yard and its really nice stuff, so if you are in the area and want to check it out I think you should! Discount Fabric Warehouse

I did a lot of cutting yesterday as I have several new patterns to try as well. I ended up only finishing 4 projects last night but hope to do lots more this week!
Bday present- Towel for my mom's shop... she is a beautician :)
I found this cute orange and white fabric that I just couldnt pass up on sale for 50% off... so I decided to make a pillow! This is not for me.. but I have to leave who it is for a surprise ha!

And yes for those who have never tried to do a pillow before... it really is EASY!!
Bib and burp cloth set for one of my mom's customers. The burp cloth I made myself and I also did my own bib (also easy) except when I went to put the snaps on I did it backwards ha! So the last bought bib was used instead :)


Lindsey signature

9 comments:

The Raymonds said...

I am LOVIN that pillow!!! My stuffing stuff never makes a pillow look that good! Great job!

Brandi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Pillow did they have it in other colors too?!! :) What a wonderful Job!! Maybe I need to start making Pillows if they are that easy!! ha

Leah F said...

Great tip about the discount fabric store. Can't wait to go shopping there!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Hey! Yes. I'm going to try and post a pattern for both the burp cloth and the tie this week. I cut the tie out and then put iron on type backing on it and then did a zigzag stitch (I wish I had a fun machine like yours!)

Tara said...

That pillow is gorgeous! WOW, you are so great at this stuff!

Jones Family said...

I love the pillow, you did a great job. Do you sell any of your things that you make? I would like some for myself.

Anthony said...

Looks like you have a real gift on your hands there, or maybe that's "in" your hands!

And thanks for the welcome back :)

Unknown said...

girl, people like you make me sick! haha:) but your creations are always so fabulous:)

Anonymous said...

I want a purse do you ebay them ?