6.27.2008

The Lemarbre's

Last night JR and I got to visit with some friends, Eric and Natalie Lemarbre. Natalie and I go way back to freshmen year of college, where she was my mentor through Campus Crusade. We have kept in touch through the years and now I am blessed to be back in the same area as her again! 6 years and 2 babies later we are still great friends :)
This was the first time I have got a chance to meet Mr. Caleb in person (he was born March 1st). He is such a cute and happy baby, smiling all the time :)
And Miss Anna had grown so much since the last time I got to see her over a year ago! She is now 2 and talking up a storm!!! She had us rolling all night long using her large vocabulary. You will notice she has a crown on. Funny story: She went to get the crowns to show JR and I and brought extras for us all to wear. As soon as she handed one to Natalie and Natalie put it on she said, "Oh MOM, you look GORGEOUS!" Yes there was lots of exaggeration when she said it too ha! I could not get over how smart she was and that she was already saying complete sentences at her age!

This video shows how funny she is! JR was reading her a book and she just thought everything he said was SO FUNNY! You will notice that she throws herself back on the couch laughing each time he read a page of the book. What a ham :)

We love you Lemarbres!!!
Lindsey signature

No comments: