6.26.2008

Google Reader

So it is obvious that I am a big fan of blogger. I still believe that it is the best way in the world to keep up with so many people and I continue to LOVE it more and more every day :)

However... I think I have found a new obsession. For those of you who have gmail I want you to go and sign in right now. At the top of your homepage you will see "Gmail, Calendar, Documents, Photos, READER, and Web". If you click on READER it will take you to a place that you will LOVE if you like to scope out blogs. Half way down on the left hand side you will see where you can "add subscription." It will then ask you for a URL, which for example my blog would be www.jrandlindseyisham.blogspot.com. Once you click ADD, every time from now on when I make a post it will give you and update and let you know. I have added all of the blogs that I love to look at each day and now instead of clicking on each individual one each and every time... I just go to reader and it automatically tells me the ones that have been updated. You can either then view the posts from reader, or it gives you a link to the blog where you can read it from there. This has saved LOTS of time for me.. and I LOVE IT!!! (I am sure all of you who notice that I am one of the first to comment on your blog and you always wander HOW I know so quickly.. well this is your answer!)

So if you are not a gmail user, I suggest you become one! And actually everyone who has a blog has to have a google account, so there ya go :) I love google reader!!!!

Let me know if you have any questions.. and happy blogging!!

Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Denira Baird Williams said...

I love google reader....it's the only way I ever check my blogs!!!