6.02.2008

Brett and Hillary's wedding



my blogging friend Tara and I :)
Matt, Brooke and JR

Katie, Tara, me, Amanda, Brooke
On Saturday JR and I got to see a lot of friends from high school at Brett's wedding. We had a wonderful time catching up with everyone, and if you cant tell from the pictures I went goo goo eyed over little Connor (this was the first time we had met in person ha!). Hillary was a beautiful bride and Brett of course a handsome groom.






To view all of the pictures go here

3 comments:

Tara said...

The slideshow was amazing! I love that song. It almost made me cry watching it, seeing my little brother and knowing that he is married now! WOW! We had such a fun time seeing you all! I think Connor went goo goo eyed over you too!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, thank you so much for the wonderful slide show! Ronnie and I had to leave soon after the bridal party arrived so we missed a lot. This was a great treat! Doris

The Rue Family said...

Beautiful wedding and beautiful pictures!!