6.16.2008

A few new creations

I have been back in the sewing room but this time I have tried to do some a few different things. I have always talked about wanting to do a baby blanket and so I figured I would give it a whirl. There is a kit at Joann's if anyone is interested and this is what I used. I now have the pattern and will know how I will do it next time as well... hooray! It is so soft and just perfect for Baby Jackson. I am so glad Amy loved it :)


Next new thing was a crayon roll. I found this pattern on someone's blog a while back and thought it was cute. With Maisy's 4th birthday party (strawberry shortcake) coming and knowing that she loved to color, I decided to try it. Let me tell you.. it was SUPER easy :)


I will be glad to share tips if anyone is interested. Happy sewing :)



Lindsey signature

7 comments:

Amber said...

So, I have a pattern to do the roll for pencils and pens but not crayons- what a great idea! where did you get the pattern? love you girl- such cute creations!

Becca said...

Love the baby blanket--especially the bunny fabric. :) And a crayon roll has been on my "to do" list for quite some time. Now that it's summer, I think I may actually get around to it! :)

And thanks for the comment about my new machine. I can't wait! :)

Cindy Lou said...

um-- yes I will need to place an order for SEVERAL of those cutie crayon rolls soon!!! :) You are so talented!

Tara said...

Those are the cutest!

The Raymonds said...

I definitely need this pattern!! Great Job!

Shannon Bradley said...

IF you have time, would you post or email me the crayon holder pattern?? :) sebradley@yahoo.com
Hope you are doing well!!!

Anonymous said...

Would you care to send me your pattern for the crayon roll? My email is sarahb1226@comcast.net. This would be so handy for the girls in the car! Thanks a bunch!