6.25.2008

Saying goodbye to the puppies

First of all I have to say that I am so glad so many people love this picture as much as I do. I have had several puppy calls where they have said, oh that picture of them in the tub just sold me!! Others have said that I should send them in so that they can be made into cards (which I have already made my own out of them) but I was thinking maybe Hallmark. Anyone ever done that? Worth a try I guess if I knew what to do :)


Secondly, this precious little Violet is the only puppy we have left right now. She was sold, or so we thought, but the lady had to call today and say that it just wasnt going to work out for her. She is such a sweetie... anybody want her to come to your home? :)


This is Rosie and Daisy. They both were sold and went to their new homes this week. Before they left we had a fun day playing outside where I taught them how to climb up and down the steps. They were very scared at first as they had never seen stairs before, so they just stood at the top and looked at me ha!

But in no time they were going up.....


and then back town :)



This is Adam and Eve.. arent they cute?


And this is the puppies other "Momma Lindsey". She was the sweet one who took care of them while we were gone on vacation, so when she got back from her own vacation she decided to come and visit!
I will definitely miss these precious little ones!!!

Lindsey signature

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love that picture of them in the tub! It looks like a professional picture. I definitely think you should try to send it to Hallmark! Congrats on selling the pups!

Tara said...

The other Tara says- I love the picture too! I have been meaning to comment on it and just forgot! I think sending it in would be a great idea! Heck, send it in to the local news if nothing else. They are always showing pictures like that on our news station. Congrats on selling them all, I dont know how you let them go!? They are just too sweet!

Becca said...

I'm so glad the puppies are finding good homes. :)

And thanks for your comment. The "pattern" I used for the dipes & wipes is here

http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/dipecase.html

And for the nursing cover, I hope to post a tutorial when I get back from vacation after July 4th. :)

You do an amazing job--I can't wait to see what you make next! :)

Brandi said...

Hey Girl!! I found a website I thought you might like to look at...she makes all sorts of Baby things...bibs,clothes,blankets, you name it she makes it. And you can see her prices too...anyways just thought you could get some ideas on fabric or whatever..I just thought of you when I seen it! www.modmami.com

-Brandi :)

Jenny Cordero said...

I do like that bath tub picture girly. It's adorable!!!