6.13.2008

Tub puppies

The puppies were sure stinky when we got home from the beach so I decided to get them all clean. Normally I wash them in the sink but they are so big now that I decided to get them all in our garden tub. Notice how dirty the water is ha! And enjoy the cute pics :)
Eddie trying to get out

Daffodil telling me that she was happy to be clean

everyone huddled together wondering why this crazy lady was taking their pictures


and a video so that you could also hear their excitement :)
Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

hmmm. those puppies sure are cute.. but I hope you "Mister cleaned" your lovely tub. :) hhahah just kidding. I love the little dears.

Heather Robinette said...

There is nothing cuter than a puppy. I don't see how you ever let them go. I'd want to keep them all!