6.19.2008

This weekend...



I am on the road again! I am headed out today after work to stay at my mom's and then meeting up with Katie, Adrienne, Crystal and Jenn in Knoxville so that we can all go to Ohio to see Melissa get married! I am so excited about getting to see all of my girlfriends and I know that it is going to be an awesome wedding and weekend. Please pray for safe travels for us all, it will be a long 11 hour drive for me I know that for sure :) Also pray for Melissa too! As any bride to be, she is experiencing the stress of "Holy cow I am getting married in 2 days and there is so much to do before!" I know I sure remember that with my own haha!



The puppies are also 6 weeks old as of yesterday and so they will be going to their new homes soon! We have sold 3 for sure and have 2 other really good prospects. Though I am very sad to see them go.. I am very happy that they will be getting such good homes! If you know of anyone who wants one we still have 2 more for sure and maybe even more. So far Eddie, Eve and Daffodil have been sold. You can see them all if you click here.

Lindsey signature

No comments: