6.18.2008

Update on Potts

He got to come home again today around noon! The doctors pumped him full of lots of fluids so he is not dehydrated anymore which is good. They are still unsure at this point what is causing his heart beat to be irregular and his blood pressure so up and down, but they have decided to get home health care so that they can keep a closer look on it. He had a really rough few nights while in the hospital so we are all very thankful that God knew he needed to be in the hospital so that he would have the extra care he needed. "I am gonna be okay honey, so you stop worrying about me, " these were the words I received over the phone from him :)

I want to thank everyone for their continued prayers and letters of encouragement to them. I want to especially thank JD, who took care of their house while they were gone. There were several things going on with their pool getting fixed while they were gone and her and David helped out SO much! Thank you sweet friend of mine. I am so thankful that God knew that you guys needed to be neighbors :)

Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yeahhh! Happy News!

Tara said...

I am so happy about this! Thanks for the update!