6.03.2008

Catching up....

I actually had a lot of posts to do last week but since I was home I didnt get a chance to so here they come....


On Memorial Day we had a cookout with friends to welcome the newest seminarians Micah and Haley Messersmith. They have a really nice place with a lot of land so we all gathered there for a cookout and the boys played wiffel ball... it was a blast! I just love getting to hang out with all of our sweet friends here.. and of course it was so nice to have a day off and get to enjoy the day outside!! :)
me and the hostess Haley
Micah and JR
up close shot taken of me and Maisy... she played photographer for part of the night :)
Maisy shot again of me, her mom Christina and Isaac
All the girls
Maisy Lynn
Lily eating her cupcake



We also celebrated graduation at Southeastern the week before last and my sweet friend Hope graduated!!! I am so proud of her for gaining her Masters degree :) I got to hang out with her and her dad to celebrate and we had a great time!! Congrats Hope!


Graduation also means SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER! JR is not sure what to do with himself now that he does not have to study 24-7. Memorial weekend once finals were done he told me he wanted to go somewhere to be outside (out of the small office he had been studying in) and to be around as many people as possible!! So.. we went to the flea market and to a minor league baseball game! I am looking forward to a summer where we get to hang out all the time.. although honestly last night he seemed to already be bored hahaha. It is funny that I have found ways to pass the time while he is studying by sewing and doing different projects, so now that he doesnt have anything to do and I still am doing those things, he is not sure what to do with himself... pray that we dont get on each other's nerves now that we get to be together all the time :)

1 comment:

Nicole McCurdy said...

I like the new look. It look so much like you.

Nicole