6.13.2008

Friday Fun Fotos

Before all of the craziness of the past 2 weeks I found some great pictures that I just had to share. So for all of you Rockwoodians out there .. here are our wonderful high school memories :)

The first few are from high school Talent Show days... yes in Rockwood we had a talent show for both homecoming week and also senior day. We thought it was so cool to show our "talent" to the whole school. JR and his boys had some pretty memorable skits.
JR singing "Bye, Bye, Bye" to me with his NSYNC crew... needless to say this wasnt our finest moment of dating ha (we were broke up at the time)


here are JR and his boys singing and dressed up like women "Man I feel like a woman" Man look at those legs!!!


gotta love Tubba in this picture.. He was loving being a girl I think :)


always a classic- YMCA


Alvin and the Chipmunks with Matt and Kirkland


hanging out in the hall with Brett, Matt, Foland and Kirkland


whole crew after senior day


Senior Prom 2000


Now i couldnt just pick at JR and all of his funny pictures without including some of me too. Here is the best for sure.. I mean seriously why do I look 45 ha? This is sitting out on the benches on lunch break. Baird what are you doing? :)


Senior Prom 2001


senior day at church


junior prom 2000


middle school trip to NYC


senior year homecoming queen candidates


Walmart Group Photo... love all of our colors??? ha


Dogwood Ball 2002


Birthday dinner


awards day


Lindsey signature

5 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

aww the memories!!! I'm pretty sure Matt was trying to pull on my cheeks!

The Davis Family said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures sure brought back some memories! I cracked up seeing our Wal-Mart photo shoot pic. Small town life...gotta love it.

Heather Robinette said...

Thanks for sharing. It's great that you had such close friends and that you all still keep in touch. It's always fun to look back at high school pics.

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, you all look so young! Those were great! I loved the Bye Bye Bye pic with Brett in the background- what goobers they were! Ha! You tell JR that wasnt very nice! LOL Aww, the memories! I love looking back at high school pics and remembering all of those good times! Wouldnt it be cool to all get together again for a "reunion talent show"...

Anonymous said...

i love the memories!!! wow we look so young, i guess because we were! the walmart picture was my favorite!!!