6.12.2008

Family Vacation

We had an AMAZING time on vacation! The fellowship was outstanding, the weather was great (not a cloud the whole time we were there) and we had so much fun together! This was a vacation of many firsts. It was JR's first family vacation and I will have to say that I think he had quiet a good time. This was also the first time our family vacation has been in Myrtle, as normally we head down to Destin, which I love, but Dad and Sue sacrificed so that it would be a closer drive to us. I loved that it was only 3 1/2 hrs :) I have created a video of our trip and it includes many other first as well: first time I didnt get scorched like a lobster, first time JR beat Dad and Mason at putt putt (big deal of course b/c they are both huge golfers ha.. good job sweetie!), first time eating frog legs, first time I have ever known a 16 year old to go to the beach and not meet a girl (AHEM... MASON!!), first time we ran into old high school friends, and the first (but I am sure not the last time) that Phillip decided to surprise us ha! He is too funny, as he had been telling this girl he knew from there that he wanted to come and see her, so he decided to seize the moment since he had 2 days off. Drove down on Monday night leaving at 10pm and driving back Wednesday morning at 5:30am... oh crazy Phil :)

Thank you again Dad and Sue for spoiling us rotten. We love family time and are so thankful that we were all able to get away together.
To see all pictures go here

Lindsey signature

3 comments:

Summershea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summershea said...

Lindsey,

Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Watching your slideshow got me even more excited about heading to Charleston in July. Glad your safely back home.

Summershea

Heather Robinette said...

Glad you guys had a great time. I actually like Myrtle Beach though we usually go to Florida too!