1.14.2009

Week 26

Week 26 marks less than 100 days left! I am starting to be able to see Griffin move across my stomach now, which is cool and very different than just the kicking all the time. Dont get me wrong he still does a lot of kicking too ha! I can now tell where he is laying in my stomach which tells me that he is getting a lot bigger. Almost 2 pounds they guess which means my stomach will only at least triple in the next 3 months.. wow! JR can also now feel his strong kick when Griffin decides to kick him in the back when we are sleeping :)

I will keep praying that the cramp I experienced yesterday will not happen again! But other than that it would not be fair for me to complain because it has been an excellent pregnancy. I thank God daily that everything is going well with my little baby boy and am so grateful for his health.


The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days. Lindsey signature

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

You look great! Hope you are enjoying the Mommy life!

Brandi said...

You look very Pretty in RED Momma! :) Hope you have a good day!
Also glad you didn't have anymore leg Cramps last night!

Tara said...

You always look great Lindsey!

Anthony said...

So glad to see everything going so well! It sounds like you are enjoying it as well. Theses last few days will fly by!

Maranda said...

You look Awesome Lindsey- I have been meaning to tell you that I absolutely love your hair this color- It looks great