1.10.2009

update on Griffin's nursery

We finally got a bed skirt and sheet for his bed so now it is all made!
And look how many little friends he already has too!



JR and I had fallen in love with this map from Pottery Barn when we very first started talking about our child's nursery but kindof put it off once we saw the $100 pricetag. After thinking about it more and more we realized, hey lets just make the thing!


So here is our version of :)
It is something that is not just for a baby but will be able to grow with him and one day I can teach him from it too! If you click on it you can see it more up close, but dont look TOO close ha!

Lindsey signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you do that is it wood ? Stunning!

The Cox Family said...

Love it! You guys are so crafty!

Brandi said...

Love it!! You both did a GREAT JOB!! Now you can make them for that $100 price tag! ;)

Lindsey said...

What a cute idea! I love the map, I may have to copy that someday!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

We love it! That's AMAZING!!

We are so impressed!!!

Y'all did a great job!!!

LU3!!

BnS
;-)

Wes and Ashley said...

Wow... I'm really impressed! I love how you were able to personalize it a little bit too. Tennessee looks much better than the Pottery Barn version =) the nursery looks really good. I know yall are excited!

Anonymous said...

i think it looks really good!!

Jenny Cordero said...

Great job guys!!! Griffin's room is looking very good!!!

secarden said...

okay when did ya'll go Bob Ross on me and start painting? ummm hello, paint Sis something, but it better not be in Hebrew ha ha ha !!!! :-)
love u 3

Tara said...

Wow, I am so impressed! It looks great! I think you all could give Pottery Barn a run for their money!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome...and impressive...Griffin is going to know all 49 states!!! :)

The Davis Family said...

Cute, cute! I like your TN much better :)

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

You did a fabulous job!