1.26.2009

Doctor's Appointment- Week 28

Today we had another checkup on Griffin and he is still doing great. He is measuring 29 now instead of 28 where we are at, but Dr. Holton said that doesnt really mean anything at this point. I also did the glucose test and it was not bad at all! It really just tasted like Fruit Punch on crack :) We should get those tests back soon so just pray that they are well.

So sorry I have MIA in the internet world. We had a great visit with Mom, Mimi and Rachel and also celebrating JR's birthday so I have plenty of pictures to share! Right now the hold up is with installing Griffin's new ceiling fan we had to flip the breaker and now it has messed up our wireless. As SOON as I get that fixed I promise to update immediately, but until then I cant upload any pictures from the campus library :(

Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is going well. Thanks for the update on the blog. I was concerned since it had been 5 days since it had been updated. Happy that you had a fun visit with Cathy Mimi and Rachel. Sorry the ultrasound was cancelled, I know they were looking forward to meeting Griffin.
Love you,
Robin

Tara said...

So glad everything is going well!