1.27.2009

Updated and fabulously decorated nursery and bathroom! Thanks Cici :)

My mom, Mimi and Rachel came in this weekend and we had such a great time getting more done in Griffin's nursery! And remember last week when I was a bit worried b/c I wasnt quite sure how it would all come together in these next 90 days? Well I am worried no more :)

Cici was on a mission FOR SURE! We went out and shopped all day on Friday and it was the first time ever that I have made a list of things that we needed and we actually found them ALL! My mom is for sure the master decorater and therefore I love it when she comes to help me. Thank you so much to Mimi and Rachel for being troopers following us around all day... and a HUGE thank you to both Mom and Mimi who blessed us majorly by helping buy all of these great things! So this is the picture as you now walk into his room.


the whole time I had been saying that I wanted a colorful rug to help tie in all of the colors we had going on everywhere esle. well thanks to target and Cici looking nice and hard.. we found this one and I LOVE it!

see how it makes all the colors from the bedding pop?


Here is his new bookshelf where we can now store all of his books and videos as well as toys AND have a special display of our favorite team too :)



and here is the map finally on the wall, as well as the new shelves that add to it so much!





again.. you all know how much our family loves the vols and therefore it was only fitting that Griffin have his own display of UT sports stuff. I love the little jersey and ball cap :)




We also made some more updates on his bathroom. Cici found the perfect shower curtain with all the colors we wanted and it just pops in there now! We also created our own cute display on the shelf- with the special "Rub a Dub"


also added was the G for Griffin as well as other colorful things on the sink...

how cute are the duckie and turtle???

and last but not least, I made a shadow box to go above his towel rack so that we can put in oh so cute pictures of him at bath time! Oh I cant wait :)

Lindsey signature


11 comments:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Oh Linds this is so wonderful! I just love it and can't wait to come visit and see it in person :)

Anonymous said...

it looks so great linds!! i love it... once again cathy comes through!! griffin will love it!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

looks great..all it needs is a baby.

Kat said...

I love the nursery and bathroom! They are perfect! Good job :)

secarden said...

awe i can't wait to see it in person in april :-)

Jenny Cordero said...

Everything looks great Lindsey!! Great job! Griffin will LOVE IT!!

Leah said...

What a cute nursery! Great job!!

Tara said...

Wow, it looks absolutely awesome! You, your Mom and sis did a great job! Looks like you are ready. I cant believe how many books Griffin has already.

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Impressive!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! You look beautiful! And I LOVE the nursery and bathroom! It all looks so great! It all came together perfectly! LOVE IT!

Elise Keylon said...

Soo cute!!!