1.30.2009

Crafting frenzy

I had the chance to complete some crafting yesterday and it felt so good to be at it again :)
Here are the growth charts for Griffin and my nephew Tristan. I got this idea from the craft sale in the fall and it was super easy! It fits perfectly in Griffin's room and I cant wait to watch him grow :)
I finally got the chance to do some burp clothes for Griffin. If you have followed my blog at all you know that I have always enjoyed doing these for other people and so of course I had to do some for my own son. Sadly I am just now getting around to it.. but nonetheless its a start. I plan to do many more between now and April!

I also finished an order for Ashley. Thanks for your order.. I love doing girl's things still too :)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love Griffin's burp cloths! I just bought some of that owl fabric for Georgia Kate even though I have no idea what I am going to use it for!

The Rice Family said...

Hi there, I'm a friend of Missy's that you've done some embroidering for my little one Reagan... I just happened to look at your blog and see the growth chart thing and love it, and was wondering if you'd be willing to create one for me. (I'd do it myself but I unfortunately was not blessed with the creative gene :) ) Just let me know
http://ricefamilykentucky.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Those are all so cute Lindsey!! I love the growth charts! Those things are so expensive. We bought the one that went with Connor's bedding but I think I will be making the next one.

~ Kaybe ~ said...

i just LOVE all the crafty things you create!!! you are SO talented!!! i had no idea you did this kind of stuff, i would love to learn b/c i really enjoy making my own things when i can - i've just never had enough time! so glad to know you can for me when the time arrives ;) i love watching your cute little belly grow, and can't wait to meet griffin!!!