1.08.2009

My wonderful student husband

Any idea what this is? Yea well me neither until these past few weeks. JR started his Hebrew class on Monday and can I just say blahhhhhhh! I have absolutely no desire at all to learn a new language, and ESPECIALLY Hebrew, however JR is way more motivated than you could ever imagine. He has been doing excellent so far and is a great student that does whatever it takes. He is not worried about the grade, but yet to be able to actually use what he is learning later. These next 2 weeks it will be ALL Hebrew for us... so pray for him especially!

He made all A's last semester and that is only to show how faithful God has been to him as he truly gives it all to his classes. He is not the smartest student you will ever meet, but I can guarantee he has one of the best work ethics out there.

I love you sweetie and am so proud of you. Just needed to brag on you for a bit :)


Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lindsey,
Congrats on the new addition to your family...but I was thinking you might need a new updated blog design! Let me know your thoughts and I would be MORE than happy to update your header with your growing family!