1.27.2009

The Kids Exchange


Saturday afternoon we went to the Kids Exchange at the fair grounds and man was it awesome! I have never seen so much baby stuff in all of my life ha! It was seriously like one GIANT yard sale with just kids stuff. Those of you who do not live in NC, I am so sad that you wont be able to experience something like this, and those who do and didnt go.. shame on you :)


We did learn that we need to go the very first day it is open so that we get first dibs on all of the good stuff, however we did find some wonderful things! Here are some of my favorite little outfits I found for Griffin. We also got him lots of movies and all for a great price!
They will have another one in the summer and I cant wait to take Griffin back with me!

3 comments:

Nicole McCurdy said...

You missed it. I was there on Friday at 11am. If was wonderful. This was the first time I was able to go. I brought tons of beautiful church dresses for the girls. Maybe, next time we will see each other. I would love to be able to see Griffin in person.

I love the new look.

secarden said...

they have those here in nashville too and in knoxville - and here's a tidbit of info - if you volunteer to work them - you get to go in 2 days early - woohoo - i used to go to a lot of them w/ friends from work when they all started having babies, good times fighting w/ moms for used clothes ha ha :-)

Tara said...

We have one of those in Spring Hill too. I have always thought how crazy it is that people will volunteer their time to work just to get in early and get first dibs on the stuff. The people who do this for money sure do good! Glad you found some good stuff. You know the Santa suit that Connor has worn the past two years- got it at our sale when I was preggo! Glad you had fun and the stuff is precious!