1.29.2009

Great unique and crafty baby gift ideas

I have often been hearing the comment, "Well I would love to get you something personalized or handmade b/c it is so cute, however I am sure you have or will be making all of that for Griffin yourself." WELL... haha... let me just say that yes I do plan to do some things for him, however I know that there is no way to get every cute idea out there done so I am not EVEN going to try ha! No in all seriousness, if you are/were planning to do something such as this for Mr. Griffin, do NOT hesistate to do so. I LOVE handmade and personalized things ANYTIME! :)

While searching around to try and decide what I wanted to do for him I ran across these really cute things on either ebay, etsy or just google search. I wanted to share them with all of you so that you too can know what is out there for ANYONE you know that is having a baby. All of the necessity items such as diapers, bottles, etc, are always much appreciated by a mom to be, but if you just simply want to do a little something different then here are some ideas for you!

Personalized Diaper Bag

Diaper Clutch

Car seat strap covers

Personalized pacifier

Pacifier holder

burp clothes

lovey blanket

tie onsie

personalized pillow

2 comments:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

I love the tie onsie - if I'm not mistaken, I think the talented Stephanie Sabbe made this once...I think. So cute - all business :)

carrie helle curry said...

you can also get the tie onsie at 'ella minnow pea'...along with the pacifier clips:) one stop shop!!!:)