1.06.2009

Amelia and Addie are here!

Remember back in October I was able to shower my sweet college friends Natalie and Jessie??? Well they BOTH had their baby girls yesterday!

Jessie and BJ had Amelia Jane at 10:00am. She was 7 lbs and 2 oz, 20.5 in long. I do not have a picture just yet but when I do I will share! I am sure she is beautiful just like her momma :)







Billy and Natalie welcomed Addie at 7:33pm. She was 9lbs and 3ounces!! Natalie was right at the shower that Addie was definitely bigger than little Addie :)
I am very excited for them both and congradulate them on their sweet baby girls!!! Griffin will love to meet them one day I am sure ha!




Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Jenny Cordero said...

9 Lbs!!! WOWZERS! She's so cute! I'm thinking my baby might be up in lbs as well...haha. Hope you are feeling well little mama!

Kelly said...

Addie is precious! I know that Natalie was soooo ready to have her. What a doll!