1.11.2009

Beth's baby shower

Today we had a baby shower for Beth and her baby girl Ella Claire. She is due the first of February and we cant wait for her to get here! Beth and Jared are from Tennessee so we have loved having that connection together, not to mention going through pregnancy together since she is 10 weeks ahead of me. Beth you look great girl!
my wonderful friends Amy and Abbey


Beth had requested a nursing cover, aka "Hooter Hider" so I made her one!

And of course Ella Claire had to have some big orange things too :)


Lindsey signature

5 comments:

Kelly said...

When it gets closer to time for #2, I may be ordering a "Hooter Hider:)" I wish I would have had one of those with Cade (not that I left them "unhid," I just thought something like that would have been nice- ha!)

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Hey girl! I am around 18 wks. Lil' man and this new baby are only going to be 14.5 months apart! I am going to be crazy once it gets here. My due date is June 10. It is so weird that your friend is naming her little girl Ella Claire. I have a friend that has a 1 year old little girl named Ella Claire, same spelling.

Tara said...

You look great Lindsey. It looks like it was fun shower indeed. The "hooter hider" is such a cute idea! How come I have never heard of one. I nursed for a year and that definitely could have come in handy plenty of times. Especially in those mall bathrooms...

secarden said...

this has nothing to do w/ this blog BUT happy less than 100 days til baby is born day :-) whoa, that's soon!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Remind me of the hooter hider when I have a baby!