1.27.2009

Celebrating 27 years!

Sunday was JR's 27th Birthday! We had a great weekend celebrating which started off with a little date night with just he and I on Thursday night. I figured since this year was going to be a big one for him, becoming a daddy and all, that he made need a few things to get him ready for that word :) He is also obsessed with dominos, mexican train style, and I must say that I love it too... so now we can play that anytime!



On Saturday night we got together with a bunch of our friends at Red Robin to celebrate again. JR was such a trooper bc he had just had his wisdom teeth taken out Friday morning! He didnt let that stop him from eating and enjoying time with friends though :)


Daddy Lewis and look alike Lily Lewis



Isaac man-
sorry Jay and Christina I never got a picture of yall, I was too busy taking pictures of all your precious kids ha!




the Messersmiths and Lily ignoring me :)



Amy, Jordan and I



Mom and Rachel getting ready for Griffin by practicing with Mr. Jackson
Mimi and Maisy


and the Isham family!

Lindsey signature


2 comments:

secarden said...

awe how sweet, look they gave Grandpa a balloon :-)

Tara said...

Happy Birthday!