4.07.2008

Wonderful weekend with family and friends

We had an amazing time with our special visitors! My mom, Katie and her dog Joe came to visit us. It was only my mom's 2nd time coming and Katie's first so it was very special to have them in our home!!! On Friday when they arrived around 430, they all came to watch my intramural ultimate frisbee game. They are both such good cheerleaders, even though they really had never seen the game be played before. We came home that night and had a girl's night, as JR was at a Men's conference. Amy came to join us and we cooked dinner and sat around catching up with girl talk... what we do best! We even broke out Cathster's infamous pencil test haha! So much fun
On Saturday we set out on a mission~ headed to the fabric store to update the decor in my house. (Another post all about this soon). We had a great day shopping and then came back and had a cook out. I really wanted them to get to meet our friends so that they would know who we spend most of our time with. Richmond and Elizabeth, BJ and Amy, and Jay, Christina, Maisy, Lily and Isaac Todd all came. And as I would have suspected, Mom and Katie fell in love with everyone immediately. I am sure you can tell in the pictures that they quickly had their hearts stolen by the Todd children especially.. which is so easy to do :) We had a wonderful evening eating, fellowshipping and sharing lots of laughter! Hope you enjoy the pictures.. sorry I am a little partial to the kiddos so there are a ton of them :)

Katie, Maisy, me and Lilymom and maisy
Ritchie is a natural~ and Isaac is thinking "who are you?!?"
Katie looking like a pro!
mom and baby isaac
Lily showing me her cookie :)
mom and Maisy being silly

Momma Amy getting in some good practice with Isaac
girl talk while boys watched basketball game

amy and i
Elizabeth, mom and I
Katie's little Joe Dog
the boys- JR, Richmond and BJ

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, it looks like you all had quite the weekend! Your Mom did a fabulous job on your house! Very cute! Isnt it the greatest when friends and family come to visit!