4.04.2008

White girls CAN jump


Hahah but only a little bit :) Wow that is sad! Check out my mad jumping skills.. haha NOT!!! What is that like 2 inches off the ground? Thank goodness my team does not look to me for my jumping skills right? But hey we won last night.. yahoo!!!
To view all the pictures go to my 2nd picasa web album (the link is on the right hand side toward the bottom).

Obviously I am back in action with intramurals, both volleyball and ultimate frisbee. Both sports I do not have a ton of skill in, but it is fun to learn! I play on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays which is a lot, but it only last for about a month and I am enjoying the competition :) So sorry it has been a while since my last post. I have been super busy and this week has gone by way too fast! I am excited to say that we are having visitors this weekend... mom and Katie are driving up today and are staying through Monday!!! Mom has been here once before, and Katie has never been, so I cannot wait to have them here with me :) JR will be at a men's conference so it will give us plenty of girl time!!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. I am sure I will have a ton of pictures to post come Monday :)

1 comment:

Beth Ownby said...

We missed you at UF on Friday! We lost both games...was Charlotte worth it? Just kidding. Hope you had a good time.