4.16.2008

New sewing projects

I have been trying to become more creative with my sewing projects and pushing myself to learn new things. Let me just say that I realize it will be a LONG time before I am a real seamstress ha, but I do have fun with it! I made this flag for Kari to welcome home their new baby boy Micah today....

And I also made another apron for Missy to give as a wedding present to one of her friends. I ventured to try to add pockets this time and it turned out pretty good! The only thing I would have changed would be to make the monogram bigger and bolder, but there again I am still trying to figure out that crazy machine ha! It seems that I am into blues and greens lately huh? I guess I am just ready for SPRING!! :)

6 comments:

The Rue Family said...

Both of those are beautiful Ms. Crafty!! So when are we gonna get to see a website completely devoted to your masterpieces?? 2 more weeks and I can place my order! HA

Tara said...

I cant believe that you made those things! You are so good!

Brandi said...

Such a great job!! :)
Oh and I got your Card in the mail Monday....I will send you something soon for the trip!! :)

-Brandi

Amber said...

how cute is that banner! you need to send me that pattern! That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

i would like to make an order .... i want a garden flag with a "J" on it ....i love everything you are doing!!!

Becca said...

I love the garden flag!! So impressed. :) And I love aprons. They are fun and not so hard, but I'm not sure how many I can justify having. :) It's a good thing we have more bridal showers coming up at school. Keep up the great crafting!