4.07.2008

"While you were out"


My mom's very favorite thing to watch is HGTV and she has been called "Martha Stewart" many many times. This weekend, JR and I were lucky enough to have the wonderful designer herself in our home. We had another day of girl's shopping Sunday after church, then Mom decided to do her own version of "While you were out" and while Katie and I were cooking dinner she transformed our living room and kitchen. She spoiled me with way too many new things (curtains, place mats, clock, pictures, etc). I am SO impressed with how great it looks! JR was a big help in us re-upholstering our kitchen chairs and they look amazing too! I feel like we have a new home :) But there is no doubt I could not have done it without my mom and katie!!!







5 comments:

The Rue Family said...

It is beautiful! Way to go Cathy!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

What a beautiful home!! Now you need a Looney visit :)

Brandi said...

Beautiful!! :) Its always great to have Company!!

Anonymous said...

it looks great..... hey we have a new blog now.....

www.jdanddavid.blogspot.com

The Davis Family said...

There is that sweet dog again!!