4.17.2008

What is the difference?

What is the difference between these two bags, well besides the obvious colors, letters and that one is slightly larger than the other? Well I am glad you asked :)
The brown and pink one is obviously mine and I love it! My mom got it for me for Christmas and I get SO many compliments on it. Because of that I decided that it definitely needed to be duplicated and since there is a special person's birthday coming up so... I MADE THE ORANGE ONE!!

When Katie came in last weekend I let her pick out her fabric and ribbon and last night I made this for her. I will have to say that it may be one of my best projects yet ha! And that I love to figure out how to make things.. no surprise to anyone I am sure!!

So who wants one????!!!???


Birthday girl~ it is officially in the mail and on its way to you! Hope you like it :) Love you!

8 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Umm, I def. want one! So, since my birthday has already passed, what occasion can we celebrate for me to get one :) haha

Ashley said...

That is too cute, how much would you sell one for?

The Rue Family said...

Girl I've been waiting on a purse for like a year. So just tell me how much money you need to get started on mine!!

Maranda said...

I do, I do!! I love purses and monograms so I just need to know what to make the check for. By the way I would like you to pick the colors!! Let me know

Anonymous said...

i also want a purse!! let me know my total amount!!! :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

You are such a little crafter. I'm jealous. What kind of monogramming machine do you have? Do you like it?

Denira Baird Williams said...

too cute....I think I'm going to hold out for a diaper bag!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I want one I want one I am a stranger trying to get a page a go LOL and would love one. Do you take paypal ? I'd love something with pink and maybe teal

you need to post how to pay ya or do you have them listed on ebay ?