4.01.2008

Hidden wedding treasures

I was going through some wedding pictures this weekend and found a CD of pictures that I dont think I have ever seen. I found some that are too good not to have in the collection so I thought I would share. thank you Robin!Phil still couldnt believe that we really were getting married :)
rehearsing where we thought we were going to have the ceremony
coming back as man and wife
Mimi loving having all of her friends there
our first dance
my dad and I
JR and his mom
everybody dancing~ even Mimi and Mom!!
mom, Leann and Tyler getting with it :)
Aunt Stacy and Uncle Bruce
Mimi and Potts
and last but not least... probably my ugliest face of the night. I can only imagine what Jenn was telling me haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i remember that day really well, its kind of like today---RAINY!!!!! but it was still wonderful love you

Tara said...

Wish we could have been there! The tornado warnings kept us from traveling. The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!

secarden said...

twas not i but those are some priceless shots :-)