4.28.2008

Movies and Sewing

I am so lucky to have a set up in my "craft room" where I can watch movies while I sew (aka listen to them in the background really ha or sneak a peak while the machine is doing the monogramming). This is pretty much how my entire weekend went: pop in a movie, sew, eat, watch another movie, sew some more, and eat, catch Baby Mama with some friends, etc, etc, etc.

Here are the movies I watched (all good but Baby Mama was especially funny).



And here are the crafting creations I did:

Ashley's new purse (one like it for her mom but forgot to take the pic too ha)
Christina's purses for her mom and mother-in-law for mother's day
baby shower gifts for JR's cousin Chelsey and her soon to be baby girl Navaeh

baby boy goodies for Brandi's girlfriends showers

and i think this one I think is my favorite... Brylee is Brandi's little girl and so therefore she had me make this for her friends little boy since obviously Brylee will be his girlfriend :)


All other orders can expect to be done this week. I am 1/2 done with a lot of them so it may even be tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Do I get to put in my requests after I find out the gender of my baby?

Also I want to come see this cool machine sometime. We should plan a date.

Leah F said...

Did you watch Baby Mama in the theater or at home? Just wondering, since it just came out ;-) Cute projects, by the way! You'll be able to quit working for Dr. Moseley soon....

Anonymous said...

yea i was wondering that also?? how did watch baby mama, are you secertly in the black market???? :)

Ashley said...

Ahhh...I love my new bag!! I'm glad I got a sneak peak of it! I can't wait to see it in person! Thanks again!

secarden said...

you are so talented - i can't wait to read that you're opening up your own store in n.c. - you better hurry up before jr graduates - i dont think embroidery is big under trees in the middle of africa haha :-)
besides ... pretty soon you'll make enough from your creations that ole' sis can retire :-)
hahajkjk
ps
are you illegally watching movies little girl?