4.22.2008

I LOVE the Cricut!


I am already obsessed with this Cricut machine ha! Have you ever heard of one? I had seen the commercials and my friend Jenny had told me that she had gotten one a year or so ago... so i asked if i could borrow hers! She brought it over last night and I ended up staying up until midnight playing with it! I was able to make this card in about 15 minutes... isnt it SO cute!?!? I plan to play more tonight before I actually start my real project... Amy's baby shower invites :)

2 comments:

Joanna Christmas said...

weird. I read your blog about that machine last night and then had a dream about it. I also had a dream that you made this meal for dinner for a couple of us. It was sweet and sour Chinese chicken on pasta?? Kind of weird combining Chinese and I Italian, but...dreams are weird guess...I'm thinking I might be able to talk my mother in law into getting one of those machines...I'll work on it.

Tara said...

Those are very cool! I have never tried to use one, but love the stuff they can do. Cant wait to see what you come up with!