4.25.2008

More cricut and Philippines Update

Maisy is having her first ballet recital tonight so I made her this card to celebrate :)
Here are many different ways to use the Cricut for thank you's. I have been sending out many of them to all of my wonderful supporters of my Philippines trip. I have raised $310 so far!! Thank you guys so much for your prayers and continued support. Cathy went to get her passport and I am in the process of getting my name changed on mine.. so we are getting closer and closer :)

1 comment:

Joanna Christmas said...

I want to know more about this machine! Is it easy? Do you just by the paper and it cuts it and you glue it? How does it know what to cut out? Is there like a computer screen on it you choose stuff from? I'm so curious and I think I'm already going to start saving money for one. The next time you see Trey he might not have any clothes on him, because I might have to spend the money on this machine. (i'm totally kidding...)