4.21.2008

3 kiddos!

This weekend JR and I had the privilege of babysitting the Todd children, and this was the first time since they had their sweet baby boy Isaac. I was so thrilled to be able to have a little baby... I know you would never guess that :) We had fun as usual, but I will say that it was definitely different than just having 2 kids. I had it in my mind that I wanted to hold Isaac the entire time that he was there I guess, b/c I just couldn't put him down ha! It was a funny picture seeing me tote him with one hand and try to fix the girls dinner with the other one :) It definitely made my night though when he fell asleep on my chest... I could have sat there forever!!! Of course that did not happen b/c the girls wanted me to paint their nails (as we always do when they come over and so of course i couldn't tell them no). JR was so funny when they kept asking him to do it for them though hahaha.... he would play with them and entertain them as much as he could, but when it came to painted their nails he was having no part of that girly stuff :)

Did I mention that I am glad chooses to give you children one at a time (well most of the time) instead of all 3 or 4 at one time?!?!? I DEFINITELY need a transition period to get used to it haha!
Isaac at 7 weeks old
sweet boy asleep on me
Maisy smile and show me your pretty nails. "I am smiling!" she said :)

sweet uncle Justin even joined in on the nail painting party
Isaac just chilling on the couch watching the ceiling fan with JR

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how fun! Man, why dont we live closer??? You guys are every parents dream babysitters!

Anonymous said...

You guys far surpass my "dream" of a good babysitter! You are FABULOUS!!!!
Love ya, CT