1.01.2011

Ringing in 2011

I was lucky enough to have these two handsome men take me to dinner last night. We had a productive day of taking down all the Christmas decorations, changing out the closets, finishing more of Griffin's big boy room, AND getting out everything we need for Carter.

And although we didnt do anything out of the ordinary to bring in the new year, I was happy as I have ever been in my pjs on the couch, sitting with the love of my life and knowing how much God has blessed me this year.


The greatest blessing of this year no doubt has been Griffin. He is honestly the best boy in the world and I am so thankful to be his Mommy. Last night he proved yet again how blessed we are. He slept in his big boy bed for the first time, without a fuss or peep! Awesome way to start being a "BIG brother" in 2011 :)

Happy New Year everyone! Praying that God would reveal Himself to you in new ways in 2011!

No comments: