12.31.2010

2010 year end review

As I think back on what this year has brought to us, I am reminded how God has truly blessed us. It has honestly been a really big year when I sit down and type it all out. Here is the run down: (you can click on the links to read more if you wish)

We celebrated JR's 28th birthday, said goodbye to my sweet Poppa, I turned 27, JR became the Family Pastor at Bethesda, celebrated Griffin's FIRST birthday, ran the Music City Half Marathon, I finished blogging Griffin's entire first year, we put our house up for sale, we found out Griffin was going to be a big brother, took a vacation to Kitty Hawk with my dad, had to say goodbye to our Poppy, celebrated our 4th anniversary with a trip to TN and took Griffin to his first UT game, celebrated Thanksgiving in TN with family, went on the primetime Christmas trip to Myrtle Beach, AND had our first Christmas in our own home! Whew.. thats A LOT and just the highlights!

No doubt this will be a year to remember! Looking forward to welcoming Carter to our family in 2011 :)

No comments: