1.25.2011

My bad!

Evidently I have caused some confusion with my last post.. sorry about that! No... Carter isnt coming on Thursday.. or at least not that I know of ha! When I said "We get to celebrate more for his brithday with one last date out before Carter comes on Thursday... more on that to come!... I really meant, "We get to celebrate more for his brithday on Thursday with one last date out before Carter comes (which is in 2 weeks)... more on that to come!"

My bad choice of wording ha.. I can totally see the misunderstanding. I needed to clarify though because I already had people asking AND someone told my Dad that Carter was coming Thursday and he got concerned that he didnt know that!

God knows Carter's bday and we will just wait patiently to see when that is, but all I know right now is that he has a c-section scheduled for Monday, February 7th if he doesnt decide to come before then :)

Hope that clarifies... sorry again for the extra excitement!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday JR! I didn't think about you being that old.LOL. I think a birthday twin would be great too. Only God knows. I think he loves suspence. Keeps us on our toes.
Aunt Debbie