1.25.2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is JR's 29th birthday! Griffin, Carter and I are completely blessed to have the most amazing husband and daddy in the world and we are so thankful to celebrate him today!!!


You are the love of my life and I continue to be blown away with how God continues to bless me being your wife. I couldnt imagine going through this life with anyone but you and I cant wait to celebrate many more years of YOU! I could have never imagined that when you became my 16 year old boyfriend that we would be here now... I am so thankful! Your love for Christ and passion to share Him with others carries over into every area of your life. You are truly a "family man" and I couldnt be more grateful for the love you show me and our boys. I simply cant thank God enough for you... and I love you more and more every day :) Love, Your Bride

Daddy- Thank you for being my hero. I wuv you Daddy, Griffin




We get to celebrate more for his brithday on Thursday with one last date out before Carter comes in 2 weeks... more on that to come! Until then, we hope you have an incredible day sweetie! We love you so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :) :)

No comments: