1.24.2011

Carter update

We went to the doctor today and there was no change since when we left the hospital Saturday night. I am still 1cm and having contractions at random but not in labor. He said that I could carry on with activity as usual and Carter will simply come when he is ready. At this point he is full-term and therefore OKAY to come!!

I am feeling okay. Lots of pressure still and more and more contractions, especially at night, that are just enough to annoy me. I have finally caught up from the exhaustion from our late night and have found a new burst of energy which I am thankful for so that I can get all of those things crossed off the "to do" list!!

For now we will just wait patiently and see when his birthday is supposed to be! Daddy is shooting for tomorrow so they can be birthday twins :)

No comments: