1.09.2011

Blessed by our Bethesda family!

We were completely blown away by the generosity of our amazing church family! They had a shower for us this past Saturday and with it being our 2nd boy, we know it was not at all something they had to do. Although, I'll be honest, they have been the sweetest to us since we joined their family a year ago, so I shouldnt think this would be any different. We are so so so thankful for them!
Griffin and I with all of the sweet hostesses

A few of my sweet mom friends: Paula, Laura and Janice


JR with some of the sweetest ladies who are more like adopted grandmothers to us: Shirley, Joan and Betty



More of my friends.. man am I blessed! Meredith, Caroline, Stacey and Ashley




Uncle Jake, big brother Griffin and Daddy


showing off their muscles.. he has so much fun with Uncle Jake :)


Stacey loving on Carter


The mom-to-be and sweet baby boy Carter

No comments: