2.27.2009

A wonderful day of celebration!


I woke up this morning to this wonderful homemade cake made by the sweetest husband in the world! And yes that means we did eat birthday cake for breakfast too ha :)

I was so happy to NOT have to work on my bday for a change and instead spent the day hanging out with friends. Christina, Jen and Amy- thanks for making this birthday girl feel special!

After JR got off work we headed to TGI Fridays, compliments of Momma Isham's bday gift card to me. Thank you.. it was DELICIOUS!

I definitely wont ever forget this birthday of turning 26- not only was I 8 months pregnant, but I was showered with love from all around! Between cards in the mail, a special gift from the best friend who always makes me feel special on my big day, tons of texts and phone calls, and of course about 100 facebook wall HAPPY BDAYS.... this girl is blessed :) Thank you everyone!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad you had a good one!