3.02.2009

Birthday Celebrations in TN

We had a wonderful girls weekend in Pigeon Forge! Lots of good food, great cabin and of course lots of shopping... it was a very fun and relaxing time :) Sadly this is the only picture that was taken the whole weekend and the only reason it was taken was b/c I told Jessica I was afraid there wouldnt be any at all so we took advantage at a break during shopping.





Tonight I had the chance to celebrate with Dad, Sue and the brothers and also was very happy that Tyler's girlfriend Miranda joined us too! Miranda actually went to high school with me so I knew her beforehand.. but this was the first time meeting her as my "brother's girl" ha! We had a great time at PF Changs.. yum yum :)

arent my bros so handsome?

Dad and the kids

Tyler and Miranda

cute little socks Susu got Griffin. Anthony this picture was taken especially for you and Brandi b/c when she saw them she thought of you guys :)

No comments: