3.14.2009

Reuniting with friends!

I was going through my camera and realized I hadnt had the chance to post about getting to see some wonderful friends while I was back in TN. Andrea and I had the chance to get dinner one night and catch up. It was so great because we had not seen each other in person in about 2 years! Andrea and I were sorority sisters at UT and she was also a fellow sports fanatic like me :) Her and her husband still live in Knoxville and she was looking as fabulous as ever!


I was also so very excited to see Constance Coomer, soon to be McGregor! Constance and I met at MDA summer camp when I was 18 and she was 16 and she was also a bridesmaid in my wedding. Now it is her turn, as she just got engaged last week! I am so excited for you sister and it was wonderful to see you again in person :)

No comments: