3.18.2009

Week 35

As the update says, because Griffin barely has room to move in there now... I am feeling it EVERY time he does move! And believe me that is often :) I am having more back and rib pains now and continuing to feel uncomfortable, but I dont think that is anything unusual for a woman as pregnant as I am ha! I can tell you that he is loving my bath times at night, just kicking around like a crazy man! I cant wait to get him out so he can have his own bathtime soon! 35 more days.. WOW!!!!!!
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 pounds plus. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.



2 comments:

Tara said...

Not much longer girl! I cant believe it, before long you and Darby will be holding your precious sons! You still look amazing and I hope that you are getting some sleep. I know it is hard when you get to the end because you are so dang uncomfortable but try!

Anonymous said...

WOW not long you sure you arent having twins ?