3.11.2009

Shower with girlfriends

It became very surreal to me that I was going to be a mom when I was able to celebrate with a shower with all of my best girlfriends from Tennessee! My mom hosted the shower at her home and she worked so hard to make it extra special for me.... and it was nothing short of that to have all of the girls I have shared so many memories with over the years all in the same room!! I really just wish it could have last longer ha!


Missy and JD were so wonderful to help my mom host, along with Jessica, Cyndy and Leann! Thank you to all of you who made it so very special for me :)

It was so sweet of my Phi Mu girls to travel so far to share this day with me!
Thank you to all who came and showered Griffin with amazing things!!! I loved seeing each of you and your cute little babies too :)

to view all the pictures you can click here.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I loved looking at all of the pictures! Since I couldnt be there this was the next best thing. I really hate that I missed it. You got some great things and you looked beautiful by the way!

alicia harrison said...

Wish i could have been there!! you look Beautiful! I love your hair