3.11.2009

Church shower in Rockwood

JR and I were tremendously blessed by family and friends back in our home church on Sunday. Mimi rallied all of her troops and man did we get spoiled by them :)

Thank you to all of these special women who were our shower hostesses!

Vance came and was my lovely assistant :)


Aunt Rachel, Cici, me and Great Grandma Mimi


and the cutest attendee was our little nephew Tristan. I cant wait for Griffin to get here to play with him!

I was so excited to see everyone again from back home! For some it had been since we had gotten married that we had been able to see them, and it was funny b/c some people didnt even recognize me with my dark hair ha! It was excellent to go back now that JR and I have been full circle with all of these great friends and family. They have all watched us grow up, get married and now become a mom and dad!!! Thank you to all those who worked so hard to make this day special for us and thank you as well to those who attended... I cant wait for you all to meet our little man soon :)


To view all the pictures you can click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting the pictures. Love you,
Robin

Tara said...

Once again... so sorry I wasnt there. I really wanted to see you and everyone back at our home church!