3.30.2009

Griffin is head down!

Today we had our 37 week checkup and Dr. Holton did a quick ultrasound to ensure that Griffin was head down and ready to come out... and he is! He said everything looked great and now its only a matter of time before he will be meeting us at the hospital :)

Griffin's heartbeat was 142 bpm and my blood pressure was 112/72. I am up to a grand total of 22 pounds now in total weight gain and up until today I could totally brag on my husband for not saying anything crazy about that. Yea well he ruined it with this remark, "You almost weigh as much as me now." Pretty sure he was totally joking b/c I am far from his weight but nonetheless he knew he stuck his foot in his mouth after he tried to make a joke. All you other soon to be dads out there... make a note to self that this is what you DONT say to your 9 months pregnant wife :) I still love you sweetie but you do have some sucking up to do now haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riiiiight

Elise Keylon said...

Can't beleive your almost there. It seems like it went by fast. Does it to you?

Denira Baird Williams said...

SOOOOO Exciting! :o) I can't wait to see little Griffin and see how excited you all are when he gets here!!! We're praying for you all!