4.01.2009

Week 37


April is now here! And that can only mean one thing... Griffin is coming soon!!!


I did experience my very first Braxton Hicks contractions last night. Besides that everything is pretty much the same... Just waiting and waiting! My ice addiction has kicked into full gear and I think JR will be very thankful when he no longer hears the crunching! I am still walking, yet it does get a bit hard when I try to climb hills ha. This past week I have done my best to just REST. Enjoying night time baths and naps during the day... things I am sure I wont get again for awhile once Griffin joins us.


We are so ready to meet our sweet baby boy! I do ask that you pray for us as we begin to get impatient, overwhelmed with anxiousness and for me the so many questions about how labor will be. SO many emotions all in one.. and yet we are supposed to be able to relax and enjoy each other??? I know I couldnt ask for a better partner to be going through all of this with. Thank you for spoiling me sweetie :)





Congratulations! Your baby is full-term! This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away. He weighs a little over 6 pounds and measures between 19 and 20 inches. Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long.


2 comments:

Wendy and Brad said...

YEA!!! It's getting so close!

Tara said...

Wow, I cant believe it is almost that time!