4.17.2009

Leisure reading

This week I have enjoyed myself some great leisure reading. I decided that I had been reading parenting/child books for so long that it was time to just read for the heck of it! I love love love Nicholas Sparks and have read a lot of his books, but this week I have been able to finish 2 of the ones I hadnt had the chance to read yet... and I was not disappointed! Yesterday it was so beautiful outside that after a walk I decided to sit outside and read and enjoy the day. Well of course me, Mrs White as can be, got BURNT! I was only out for an hour and no I am crazy and didnt have sunscreen, which I normally ALWAYS do. Oh well I needed a little color added to me I guess :)

I plan to hit up the library again soon so tell me some of your favorite leisure reads so I can check them out too! I am sure they will come in handy when I am feeding every 2-3 hours in just a few days, weeks, hours ha!



6 comments:

Rachel Rainer said...

I just read those two books in January. They were SO good!

Heather Robinette said...

If you have never read any of the Jodi Piccoult books, I HIGHLY recommend them.

Unknown said...

I was never into like love stories or anything but Iris Johansen has some awful good mystery novels and they are somewhat romantic you just can't put them down especially her eve duncan books.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, if you want to read the best books ever, read some (any!) books by Karen Kingsbury. You won't be disappointed! And you won't be able to put it down. She is my favorite in case you can't tell : )
ct

Tara said...

Dear John is a great one! I havent read The Lucky One yet. I will have to get with it! Get all of your leisure reads in now because pretty soon you will be spending all of your minimal spare time updating the blog right?!

Stefanie Day said...

I don't know if you've ever read anything by Francine Rivers, but if you've got the time she is an amazing Christian author. Any of them will do, but my favorite is A Voice in the Wind (Book 1 in the Mark of the Lion Series).