4.07.2009

Day Trip to DC

JR and I decided to take a spur of the moment day trip to DC with the Messersmiths this past Saturday. Since we are only 4 hours away and especially since Micah had never been AND he and JR have become obsessed with American History lately... of we went. We left at 5am and didnt get home until 1:30am so it was a very long day but a wonderful day for sure!

And yes you may be thinking... BUT Lindsey, you are 37 1/2 weeks pregnant, What are you thinking??? Well this picture gives away the ONLY way I was willing to agree to go ha! JR was such a trooper and pushed Griffin and I ALL around DC ALL day long. I am so lucky to have a husband willing to do this and I already knew that to begin with, but after hearing "Man I feel sorry for that dude" a few times... I realized just how spoiled I was. There was NO way that I could make it walking around all day so I was SOOO thankful!!

The weather was nice but a bit windy for sure. We were there during their big cherry blossom festival.

Haley and Micah





the history buff boys- they literally quizzed each other at every site we went to




We ended the night with the season opener Washington Nationals Game. It was such a great day making LOTS of fun memories :)

To view all of our pictures from the trip you can click here.


2 comments:

Nicole McCurdy said...

I love the way that almost every picture your in your hand is under your belly. That's so precious.

Tara said...

Wow, Lindsey! You were one brave woman to attempt DC at 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. My doctor wouldn't let me travel after 32 weeks! But it looks like you all had a great time, especially the ride that you had! What fun!